Wednesday, September 28, 2011





Reading in my office in North Quad, gray September day, 1:16pm EST
My last post here got some interesting reactions but the one that kicked me in the gut was Mark's remark that he knows the me I was recollecting, not the me from which I recollect from. So here's some evidence that we are not all that different--still reading surrounding by books and toys and photos of cute dogs. Just with big, fat reading glasses now. Clear glasses. That seems so wrong somehow.

"But I started drifting about the part about me acting my age...I do some magic tricks and...the...best imitation of myself."--Ben Folds

This week is cram-packed with meetings and messes and fires to be put out. I just want to have more time to read and write. And by read I mean a read a book, not a memo.





No comments:

Post a Comment